Thursday, January 6, 2022

Share A Joy

 Unusual sunset

A few nights ago I looked out my south-facing kitchen window and discovered the sky was aflame with an unusual sunset. I called out to my son who said, "I know, I just took a picture from my window."  A few minutes later I looked again; at this point the sky was even more unusual than before. Again I called to my son and he, along with my husband and myself, began taking pictures which we then share with friends and family via text.

This was a moment of joy. Looking up at the sky is an age-old way to bring people together. It can awaken in us an inner sense of wonder.

What wonders have you seen recently that brought you together with others or gave you a sense of connection to the universe?

We invite your comments...



2 comments:

  1. Rio Dance Studio is a multi award winning dance school, reflected by our high standard of teaching and dedication. We invite you to come and try a free trial class and see why we are different to other dance schools. Rio Dance Studio is proudly the only studio in Australia to win 3 ‘Outstanding Achievement’ Awards from the Australian Dancing Society and the ‘Business Promotion’ Award from DanceSport Victoria making us the leading best dance school in Melbourne. After 40+ years of business, Rio Dance Studio is not only one of the longest running dance schools in Australia but has earned the reputation of being this city’s leading social ballroom dance school.

    ReplyDelete